Sales Associates (100% Commission) | New York City and Los Angeles, CA APPLY NOW
Set your own hours! Sell your own way! Earn your own paycheck!
Mama’s Maslas is looking for enthusiastic salespeople to represent Mama’s organic, preservative-free Pakistani inspired spices and seasonings. Commission-based pay structure. Some marketing tools, including personalized, company-provided web-office page, are provided.
Work with us, and you will get to be your own boss, set your hours and goals, with the potential for career advancement.
Prior sales experience isn’t necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- Highly Motivated
- An Excellent Communicator & Listener
- A Self-Manager
What You’re Responsible For:
- Generate sales leads and cultivate and foster ongoing relationships with businesses and customers.
- Effectively determine customer needs, explain how product benefits and features can match those needs, and successfully close deals.
- Marketing responsibilities include occasionally creating food product demos, digital advertisements, videos, food photography, and written digital information promoting the company’s products and services.
What are the three seasonings used in Mama’s Masalas’ Sampler Pack? Include the correct answer in your cover letter to be considered for this position.
Why You Should Apply:
- The possible opportunity to advance into a senior sales and marketing role.
- Freedom to work flexibly and create your own workload.
- Commission paid every 7-10 days.
- Get free access to Slack and ShoutOut Global Affiliate App.
- Access to your own company-provided web-office page and free marketing materials provided occasionally.
For The Interview:
For the interview, be prepared to answer how you stand out from the hundreds of other candidates we are interviewing.
Additionally, for those with sales experience, be prepared to talk about two of your biggest sales accomplishments. And for those without sales experience, be prepared to talk about your biggest life accomplishments.
Pay: 100% Commission
Education: College degree and experience in sales and F&B industry preferred, but not required.|||Remote|||||||||AezAeTE~UEK8iS.0|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false